Monitoring and evaluation
Monitoring and evaluation is a key component of the Civil Society Support Programme (CSSP), and some useful links on this topic can be accessed below.
- CDRA Monitoring and Evaluation Resources (Community Development Resource Association)
- Participatory M&E in Practice – Praxis Paper 21 (INTRAC)
- Learning and Accountability: A monitoring and evaluation consultant’s perspective – Praxis Note 32 (INTRAC)
- Impact Assessment: Understanding and assessing our contribution to change – M&E Paper 7 (INTRAC)
- ONTRAC 37: Rethinking M&E (INTRAC)
- Who Measures Change? An introduction to participatory monitoring and evaluation of Communication for Social Change (Communication for Social Change)